VoIPerized is a so called VoIP (Voice over IP) program. VoIPerized enables you to make free audio calls to other people who also run VoIPerized. When making VoIPerized the focus was to minimize the latency, because other VoIP programs always seemed to have an irritating lag which makes the conversation seem unnatural. By using the open source Speex audio codec the audio quality is far higher than any normal telephone call.
- Extreme low latency (0.120 seconds + ping time)
- Conference with unlimited people at the same time
- Contact list supports unlimited number of contacts
- Adjust the bitrate to your needs
- High audio quality (16 kHz sampling)
- Low CPU usage
- Adaptive Jitter Buffering
- Smart packetloss concealment
- VAD (Voice Audio Detection) or PTT (Push To Talk)
- Easy to use interface
- Missed phonecalls are logged
- Option to Auto-accept or Auto-decline calls
- Displays your own IP-address (even when behind a router)
- UPnP™ (Universal Plug & Play) support. VoIPerized automatically does the needed port forwarding (WinXP & UPnP router required)
VoIPerized is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portugese-Brazilian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese and it was last updated on 2005-12-23. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
VoIPerized (version 2.4) has a file size of 323.43 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 209 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.